Friday, December 13, 2013

time for another Entry

Hi
its me again  thought i would do another Entry its been 2 months since i done one or several I guess i should tell you something about my self.


 I was born to a Mutant/Witch  woman  who was  the lover for a while of a Super Demon Named Trigon I have a half sister named Rachel "Raven" Roth The woman was also a vampire  but she didn't consider her self a vampire so she went Mutant/Witch  and left it at that  so i am  part vampire as well i also have several animal spirits and one rare animal  the Black Panther and the wolf are the animal spirits and the living creature that's in me is a White Phoenix.

 I was married  to a human Jennifer Sanchez  and To  Jean Greay after Scott Summers had died i have 3 kids with jennifer Ayanna, Allison,Janelle. and with Jean i have  Jami And Kestra  I have a adoptive sister Named Kathryn and we have 3 kids  Rory, Jose and Roslynn.  Jami and Kestra are Super Vamps because they where born to a Vampire and a Mutant  and they have a little bit of demon  in them in them all  i have  2 kids with a  Vampiress  they are Rori and Lejla  I have one with a mutant  named brittany shes a super vamp her name is Rayen   her mother is Brittany burrus a recent turned vamp human.

I am also an Elder  in vampire Scoitey and i have 8 wives they are Queen Atlanita  IronHeart , Savannah Alexander, Kathryn Miller, Christina Deluca, Safiya Xavier, Rita Santos, Ranya Madina, and Rebekeah Makelson that's  eight and well i am  at the low number because i am not a pure blood vampire and Elders that  are not pure bloods have fewer women around them. i am also a retired Death Dealer  i am also the re incarnation of Elder Felix Vilamos  and i have a lover Charise booker as well so i didn't to forget her.  i hrave a Identical twin sister  named Katelynn yes i said Identical i am  an"XXY" or intersex i was when i was little.


 I was born in New Orleans  but lived with my adoptive human family  Moved to  New England  Connetticut to be exact and grew up  loveing snow and get very disapointed when there is a drought of snow wishing i could change the weather but i cant i wish i could but i can't  I am a Meteorlogist and storm chaser  and founder of Washington Area Storm Chase Team  so yeah i am also a research Meteorlogist and weather model designer.


 hmmmm i have said all i can think of if i think of more i will post more

No comments:

Post a Comment