Friday, September 20, 2013

hello

 I am the king of Kustal and husband of Atlantia Ironheart I am going to keep this blog here because Xanga is has changed its appearnce and canceled all blogs  so i have to post here  I have been married to Atlantia for a year or two  but shes been my  Friends with benafits a while  and we relized that we where in love with each other and we got married

 I love her very dearly i am a Vampire/Witch/Mutant  and  i changed her to one  like me and well she wanted it and i did so she is still queen and i am still her mate and king and such i am also part Atlantian my mom was
of atlantian desent and well you know the rest I will try my best to be a good king and well our marrage brought two worlds Earth and Kustal togeather and thats great i think but anyway i wanted to post a bit about me and i will post more about me later on i will  mean time you can check me out at

http://jamesmillerplatt.blogspot.com/

thanks you can find out more about me there :-)

thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment